• American Legion Boys State –
• American Legion Oratorical Scholarship Competition –
• American Legion Baseball –
• American Legion Jr. Shooting Program –
• Boys Scouts of America –
• Americanism and Patriotism – programs of instruction for elementary, middle, and high school students
Membership Meetings3rd Thursday of the Month for both the Post and Auxiliary. We begin with a social time from 6:00 PM and start our meetings at 6:30 PM SHARP. We conduct our business in just one hour which leaves time for more socializing and meeting new friends following the meeting. For more information, please contact Thor Anderson, 214-240-7027 or email@example.com
If you would like to renew your membership, please follow this link to renew on the American Legion website.