The RecruitMilitary Dallas Job Fair is a free event for veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses. The event will be held on May 4, 2023 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The job fair will feature over 100 employers from a variety of industries, including healthcare, technology, government, and more. Employers will be looking to hire for a variety of positions, from entry-level to executive.
In addition to job opportunities, the RecruitMilitary Dallas Job Fair will also offer a variety of resources and services to help veterans and military members in their job search. These resources include resume writing assistance, interview preparation, and networking opportunities.
The RecruitMilitary Dallas Job Fair is a great opportunity for veterans and military members to find a new job. The event is free to attend and there is no obligation to register. To learn more about the event and to register, please visit the RecruitMilitary website.
Here are some tips for veterans and military members who are attending the RecruitMilitary Dallas Job Fair:
- Dress professionally. First impressions matter, so make sure you dress for success.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume. You will likely be handing out your resume to many different employers, so it is important to have plenty of copies on hand.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your military experience. Employers will be interested in learning about your skills and experience, so be prepared to talk about your military service.
- Be confident. Remember, you have valuable skills and experience that employers are looking for. Be confident in your abilities and sell yourself to potential employers.
The RecruitMilitary Dallas Job Fair is a great opportunity for veterans and military members to find a new job. With a little preparation, you can make the most of this event and land your dream job.
Every day, hundreds of our military personnel leave the service in search of civilian employment. National Hire A Veteran Day reminds employers to consider veterans to fill their open positions. As highly trained, qualified individuals, they are ideal for numerous trades.
Legislation protects separating service members as they enter the civilian workforce. However, the best way any potential employer can honor a veteran is to hire one!
While other service members continue to serve in points unknown, the day provides their returning brothers and sisters with an opportunity. Many skills gained in the military world transfer to the civilian world. Both small and large businesses benefit from the talent of our veterans, too. Regardless of the position, find qualified candidates in a range of fields. For example:
- Information Technology – Engineering
- Cyber Security – Sales
- Marketing – Management
- Finance – Healthcare
- Skilled Trades
Free training for veterans can be found at https://www.uso.org/skillsoft.
“Hire for Attitude, Train for Skill” and do it with a Veteran! Please take a moment to honor our men and women of the Armed Forces. Offering them your time and consideration in the civilian workforce is one of the best ways to do that.
What: DAV/RecruitMilitary Veterans Job Fair
Where: AT&T Stadium – One AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
When: Thursday, May 10th, 2018, 11 AM – 3 PM
Register to Attend: https://rmvets.com/2EVaLvU
- 100+ Job Opportunities (Managerial, Supervisory, Etc.)
- 40+ Companies Attending (Fortune 500, Government, Etc.)
Can’t Attend? See online opportunities: https://rmvets.com/2EUZvzL
- 230,000 Jobs Posted Online
- 3,058,538 Employers Viewed Military Profiles
- 85,000+ Jobs Offers Extended
- 800+ Events
- 17+ Years working with Vets and their Families
Exhibitor Attendee List: Participating Exhibitors
Nokia Hi-Tech Veterans Career Fair
Where – Nokia Plano Campus, 601 Data Drive, Plano (East Lobby Entrance)
When – January 24, 2018, 0900 – 1400
This event is focused on hiring veterans at the Plano and Irving locations with the following qualifications: Bachelor or Masters in Engineering, telecommunications, business or related field or equivalent experience.