Donation Items Needed for Bonham Veterans Home
- Men’ s new undershirts (sizes L, XL)
- Griper nubby socks only (one size fits all)
- Body Wash & shampoo combination (AXE or Dove tag brands at the Dollar store)
- Chocolate and hard candy (individual bags)
- Any salty snacks (individual bags)
- Assorted snack cakes
- Nuts in a small can or jar
- Pull over hat and gloves
Please do not donate lap blankets or regular blankets, bars of soap, puzzles, or magazines.
CASH if desired: make checks out to Am. Leg. Post 178 with a note for Clyde Cosper Veterans Home. Send to Terry Meyering (Post Finance Officer) 7763 Sunflower Way, Frisco, TX 75033. Please do not donate lap blankets or regular blankets, bars of soap, puzzles, or magazines.
Cash, and purchased items should be turned in at the November 21, 2022, membership meeting, held at The Grove at Frisco Commons, Commons Hall, 8300 McKinney Road, Frisco, Texas 75034. You may also bring a check if you have not already mailed it in. 100% of donations to this fund will go to the Bonham Veterans Home. These veterans will appreciate your generosity. No donation is too small, and all are appreciated. Or bring items to John Allen’s Home: 1565 Harbor Springs Drive, Frisco, BEFORE Dec. 1, 2022.
John Allen will deliver to Bonham on Dec. 2.